Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Constant login error with app and browser

Posted by katimeredith katimeredith
Message 1 of 4 244 Views

I keep getting the following error when logging in via any browser (IE, Firefox or Chrome):

Capture.PNG

I also keep getting an error when trying to log in to the app:

"Sorry... something went wrong, please try again later"

This has been happening since Tuesday afternoon and have been trying at least three times a day since.

0 Kudos

Re: Constant login error with app and browser

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 239 Views

Hi @katimeredith, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. Can I ask if you're accessing online banking via www.bankwest.com.au and selecting "login" or are you accessing it via a saved link in your bookmarks/favourites? Also can I ask if you have tried via our app, or just a computer? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by Kiah333 Kiah333
Message 3 of 4 171 Views

The EXACT same thing is happening to me! How do I fix it?  

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 166 Views

Hi @Kiah333, as we're unable to access your details or discuss account information over the forum, I can't see what's happening with you online banking access, however if you have tried clearing your internet cache and cookies, and are logging in directly via our website www.bankwest.com.au and you still get this error we would need to speak with you over the phone to look into this further for you. If you can give us a call on 13 17 19, we can assist with this. ^Lynds

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.