Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Card not working?

Posted by 910302 910302
Message 1 of 6 1,420 Views
i have tried to apply online with my debit/credit card but when it goes to verify the account card number it always says its not correct. but it is the only card that I have and I have checked and rechecked the numbers, D.O.E and CVV are correct but still it wont process.
0 Kudos

Re: Card not working?

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 6 1,419 Views

Hi @910302, I'm sorry to hear your card's not being recognised and can appreciate this is frustrating. 

Would you mind logging into your online banking and hitting the 'Message us now' button, or the 'Ask us' button if using our app, so we can look into what's happening here? 

0 Kudos

Posted by 910302 910302
Message 3 of 6 1,418 Views

i have done this?

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 6 1,415 Views

Sure. Was there something else I could help with? ^Meg

0 Kudos

I have lost everything

Posted by Kathy Kathy
Message 5 of 6 1,402 Views

IveI lost my number 

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 6 of 6 1,393 Views
I’m sorry to hear that @Kathy Please give us a call on 13 17 19 at any time so we can assist further.
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.