Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Card activation

Posted by Skittle Skittle
Message 1 of 7 1,043 Views
Hi all,

I've just activated my MasterCard debit card online, can I use it straight away for online purchases? It says it's activated but my purchase didn't go through!?
Thanks

Re: Card activation

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 7 1,040 Views

Hi @Skittle, yes your card should work as soon as you activate it. Is there a particular error message you get when you try to use it?

0 Kudos

Posted by Oliver Oliver
Message 3 of 7 930 Views

0 Kudos

Posted by Oliver Oliver
Message 4 of 7 929 Views
I
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by Oliver Oliver
Message 5 of 7 928 Views

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Kudos

Posted by Oliver Oliver
Message 6 of 7 923 Views
How do I checked my account
0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 7 of 7 913 Views

Hi @Oliver, I'm not sure if you're referring to your account balance that you would like to check? If this is the case, you can do this via online banking. If you have not yet set up your online banking account please give us a call on 13 17 19 so we can assist with this.

Please note I have also removed  your card number from your post, for the security of your accounts.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.