Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Cant send money overseas online

Posted by RadfordG RadfordG
Message 1 of 8 655 Views

I am trying ro send money overseas online like I always do but its not working for some reason. 

0 Kudos

Re: Cant send money overseas online

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 8 655 Views

Hi @RadfordG, can I ask if you are receiving any error messages when you try to make the transaction? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 8 654 Views

Yes

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 8 653 Views

@RadfordG, can you please let me know what error your receive so that I can look into this?

0 Kudos

It says application error

Message 5 of 8 651 Views

0 Kudos

Re: It says application error

Message 6 of 8 650 Views

Itssays application e error

0 Kudos

Message 7 of 8 649 Views

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 8 648 Views

Hi @RadfordG, can I ask you to please try clearing your browser history, including  your case and cookies (instructions below), and try logging in again and attempting the transaction?

Internet Explorer 8 or later:

1. start Internet Explorer
  2. click the Safety menu in the upper right corner, click Delete Browsing History..
  3. un-tick Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History
  4. click Delete

Mozilla Firefox

1. start Mozilla Firefox
  2. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History
  3. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
  4. Click the down arrow next to Details to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.