Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Business online banking

Posted by Laura4646 Laura4646
Message 1 of 2 230 Views

I need to find ALL credits I've made to one particular account since I opened my business account.

the advance search does not help one bit, I NEED to access this information urgently but the online banking does not help, some debits are multiple payment shown as one, I need to track how much money has gone to one particular account only 

please help! 

0 Kudos

Re: Business online banking

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 229 Views

Hi @Laura4646, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. We would need to speak with you over the phone to look into specific details, as we can't access or discuss your accounts via the forum for security reasons. Our Business Team can be contacted on 137 000 between 8am – 6pm your local time Monday – Friday, or 8am – 2pm your local time on Saturdays. Generally speaking however, you are able to search back up to 12 months from today via the "Payment History" tab in your Online Business Banking (OBB) to view further details of any payments made. This can be done by selecting the orange hyperlinked Payment Number. You can also use the "Transaction Search" function, and enter a Keyword dating back to 01/01/2015 to view specific debits or credits on an account. We do only hold records for up to 7 years, so you can request copies of previous statements to view the amounts, if the above is not sufficient. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.