Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Don
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Bpay limits

Posted by Don Don
Message 1 of 2 1,095 Views

This is a comment not a question.  I find it absolutely ludicrious that I can't Bpay any amount I like OF MY OWN MONEY to my Superannuation Fund. ING allow us to so I'm in the process of transferring ALL our savings to a bank that serves our needs. 

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Bpay limits

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 1,081 Views

Hi @Don, I can appreciate your post is a statement and not a question, but I wanted to clarify this for you. 

We limit the daily online banking transfer amount to $20k to protect the security of your account. If you need to transfer more than this, you're welcome to split the transfer over multiple days. If the funds will be coming from a joint account, both yourself and the other party can transfer up to $20k per day. I can appreciate this may be less than ideal and do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.