Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Bankwest site and app saying they can't send sms codes right now

Posted by Lissi Lissi
Message 1 of 4 292 Views

I'm trying to change my secure code but both the app and the online website are saying they can't send an sms code right now. What is going on? I'm stuck now not able to do anything until I get that code. 

0 Kudos

Re: Bankwest site and app saying they can't send sms codes right now

Posted by nattie16 nattie16
Message 2 of 4 289 Views

I know - very frustrating. Trying to pay a bill that's due to a new bpay biller but sms me code function down so can't pay it. 
No updates on Bankwest site or app about this!? 

0 Kudos

Posted by nattie16 nattie16
Message 3 of 4 288 Views

Shouldn't there be a Bankwest staff member replying to these questions as they are asked/posted....?? 
Pretty disappointing lack of response if you ask me....! 

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 4 202 Views

Hi @Lissi I'm sorry we were unable to send you the SMS code to complete the payment, that's definitely frustrating. 

We did experience an outage that impacted our ability to send these codes Wednesday/Thursday night. This has since been resolved so please try the transfer again. 

Hi @nattie16 I'm sorry for the delay in our reply. While we do monitor the Forum, this is a channel that allows our community members to help each other, so we don't respond straight away. 

Due to the outage experienced late last week, there was a delay in our being able to respond to Forum enquiries. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.