Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Bank transfer

Posted by Lanfam Lanfam
Message 1 of 2 1,656 Views

I made a payment via bank transfer to a company  as a deposit on a shed.i did not and will not receive my shed as the company has gone into administration. Do I have any avenues avaliable to claim this money back as it is possible the company's activity was fraudulent.

0 Kudos

Re: Bank transfer

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 1,655 Views

Hi @Lanfam, I'm sorry to hear this! The best thing to do is to give us a call on 13 17 19, so we can look into this and discuss what options are available to you. It's likely you'd need to request a recall of funds. Thanks

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.