Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

BWA Website Layout

Posted by russellm russellm
Message 1 of 4 377 Views

Hey

I just wanted to ask. The CBA online website is awesome to navigate around and the user experince with such things as receipts shown in withdrawls deposits cheques etc is just so good to see. All the little things that they do is great for the user experience.

Would it be at all possible that BWA could follow suit in thier website experinece in some manner going forward.

Just a sugestion.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Re: BWA Website Layout

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 4 372 Views

@russellm: Are you talking about CommBank's website, or their online banking service/app?

Your response isn't exactly clear on what and where specifically they're doing well, as what you're describing is something that's more online banking focused/

0 Kudos

Posted by russellm russellm
Message 3 of 4 368 Views

thewinchester....sorry I must appologise...I was referring to thier online banking site. I maybe didnt make myself clear.

I have always found that the way their online banking and the featires that are presented the user within the interface makes the users experience one full of information within a lot of the pages realting to the users account once logged in.

Such things like within the Transaction Details of a DEBIT for instance... the ability to expand and item which then drops down and gives you such further information items such as "Receipt No." with details like From account. To account...and the abilty to print that receipt...

Cheques that are presented...with expansion to see a scanned copy of the cheque presented for deposit...

Things like that I was sort of hoping that could be included in the BWA internet banking website for a better user experience.

I initally modelled BWA on the CBA internet banking website hoping that it may be similar when looking to change to BWA from Westpac when signing up.

Just my thoughts only on this...

Looking forward to your response.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 346 Views

Thanks for your feedback @russellm, we're always looking for ways in which we can improve our customer experiences within our Online Service platforms. We really appreciate our customers taking the time to share their thoughts. In relation to the specific points you've mentioned, hopefully the below information is helpful in clarifying how you can access some of these features:

- We do provide receipt numbers for PayAnybody/BPay, alongside Internal Transfers, which can all be exported to .TXT for printing purposes. Whilst you won't be able to expand an item via the transaction listing, the record is kept securely in a separate area of Online Banking (Payments and Transfers > Payment History) 

- You will be able to view further details of a cheque that has been paid from your account, by selecting the transaction description (ie CHEQUE 000000) which will be an orange hyperlink. This feature is not available for cheques which have been deposited to your account I'm sorry.

- Whilst being able to view further details of a purchase made using a Debit Card/Debit MasterCard linked to an Everyday Account is not a facility we offer, it is a great suggestion and it will be put forward to our Web Team to look into. I can advise however, this is a function available for purchases made using a Bankwest Credit Card.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.