Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

BPay - remove a recipient

[ Edited ]
Posted by 53759983 53759983
Message 1 of 4 1,677 Views

I want to remove some of my recipients from my BPay payments list. I have not been able to do this under 'Manage Recipients' which only allows me to delete individuals from my Pay Anybody list. Please advise how I can do this.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: BPay

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 1,676 Views

Hi @53759983, if you log into online banking via your computer you should be able to follow the below steps to delete a BPAY® Biller.  If you do need any further help please just let me know.

How to delete a BPAY® Biller I previously saved?

1. select manage recipients from the payments & transfers menu
  2. select BPAY® from the drop-down list
  3. select an existing biller and click delete

how can i deregister a bpay view account

Posted by frankwang frankwang
Message 3 of 4 1,430 Views

Hi there,

I have an old Bpay view account that I need to remove from my online banking, it is the water bill for my old property which has been sold almost a year ago.

Really want to delete this as I am still get the the bills via bpay view and I am worried that my wife might just pay the bill withou looking into details.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: how can i deregister a bpay view account

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 4 1,423 Views

Thanks for your question @frankwang. I've moved it into this existing thread as the answer to your question is there, from @SarahF. Please let us know if you have any more questions about this Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.