Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

BPAY Biller (nick) names

Posted by ammartq ammartq
Message 1 of 4 477 Views

Why can't I tag a BPAY Biller with another title? I have biller code 75556 (TAX OFFICE) five times because they want me to pay to separate accounts for different payments. When I am ready to pay, I have to access my record of reference numbers outside the website and it is frustrating to pull that detail from somewhere else. An optional simple text field against each Biller entry would solve the problem.

I know it is possible because other banks including CBA and ANZ offer this option.

0 Kudos

Re: BPAY Biller (nick) names

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 475 Views

Thanks for sharing your feedback @ammartq, whilst we don't have any immediate plans for this, I will ensure your suggestion is forwarded to our online team.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by ammartq ammartq
Message 3 of 4 84 Views

Hi. Six months later... any plans of implementing this customer friendly feature?

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 4 82 Views

Hi @ammartq, we don't have any updates for this at the moment I'm sorry. I can appreciate this is something you're keen for and will again pass your feedback through. Should this be something we implement in the future, we will let you know.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.