Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Senior Contributor

BOB Bugs: Old accounts returning in Pay To list, and fixes reset the customer's account order

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 1 of 2 675 Views

Two BOB (full desktop) bugs to report.

Both are a minor inconvenence - but something which I would presume this is an unexpected behaviour, happy to chat with the Dev or Forums team if they need additional customer and account specific information to trace, identify and debug these pesky faults.

1) Rogue (old) accounts reappearing

An old account (a old credit card product which was upgraded, closed and ceased to exist) reappeared in the Internal transfer Pay to list when performing an internal transfer today.

No reason for it to appear, nor any current or past scheduled payments which have used that account since it was upgraded and killed.

This is the third or fourth time this specific issue has happened to me, requiring a reset.

Something in the routine which displays the list of Pay to accounts for Internal transfers isn't workng quite right, and seems to keep catching older accounts and displaying them.

2) Reset action to remove rogue account reset customer configured account order

Called the contact centre to have it fixed, which was easy enough with what they described as a refresh of the details.

Their refresh of the details to remove the rogue old account resulted in the display order of my accounts having to be reset, and having to go back and change them back to how I prefer them. Custom account nicknames weren't affected, just the order the accounts were displayed in.

This is the first time I've remembered that the refresh action affected the account order. It may well have happened in the pre-forum days - it was just less easier then to put this into the hot little hands of someone who could something with it (*waves to the Apps and Development teams*).

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: BOB Bugs: Old accounts returning in Pay To list, and fixes reset the customer's account order

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 2 659 Views

Hi @thewinchester, I haven't forgotten you, just been chasing up some details as it's not an issue I've heard of before. Will get back to you ASAP!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.