Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Occasional Visitor

Application error internet banking

Posted by carlg carlg
Message 1 of 10 786 Views

Hello,

I am getting the following error when logging into internet banking on my computer, and also via mobile app I get a "oops... something went wrong, please try again later". I have tried several times over the last 12 hours.

bankwesterror.jpeg

0 Kudos

Re: Application error internet banking

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 10 782 Views

Hi @carlg, sorry to hear you've been having some issues when trying to log into your online banking. I've checked and been advised that there are no reported online banking issues so we'd need to look into this a bit further. If you could try on another browser or clear your computers cookies to see if this will help that would be great. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Occasional Visitor

Posted by carlg carlg
Message 3 of 10 772 Views

Hi @sarahf 

I have tried another browser and computer and cleared cache and cookies and still getting the same error.

I got my secure code reset in a branch before this happened. I havent been able to log in since. 

Thanks for looking into this. 

Cheers

C

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 10 752 Views

I've just spoken with our online banking team @carlg, and they have advised this isn't a known issue and seems like it may be a technical issue with your log in. If you can give us a call on 13 17 19, we can look into it further and try to get to the bottom of this for you.

0 Kudos
DP

Posted by DP DP
Message 5 of 10 619 Views

I appear to be having the same issue.

I got my secure code reset about an hour ago. I was able to get into the site to change my secure code. It then errored out.

I tried logging in again and received the same error. It appears to accept my credentials but then errors.

I have tried on multiple computers with multiple browsers.

Tried on an Android phone and got "Sorry.... Something went wrong, please try again later."

0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 6 of 10 604 Views

Hi @DP, sorry to hear that your log on doesn't seem to work one any of your computers or phone. I've looked into this with our team and don't have any reported issues currently. Are you able to log in yet?

0 Kudos

Posted by Kiah333 Kiah333
Message 7 of 10 337 Views

The same thing is happening to me! How do I fix it! !!

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 10 332 Views

Hi @Kiah333. I have just responded to your other post in regards to this. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.