Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Adding my debit card to my Paypal account so I can transfer balance to meet Paypal debit order

Posted by helen231221 helen231221
Message 1 of 2 396 Views

I have phoned Bankwest but there is 10-15 minute wait this morning

I am currently in financial hardship (yes have already been through to your people on phone) 

I was a carer for my mother with dementia for two years following a 28 year career in insurance.

I have applied for about 55 relevant jobs. I sell my own collectibles on ebay so myself and my 5 dogs can eat. 

I have been waiting for money held by Paypal for nearly three weeks because a parcel had not arrived. Now that it has I have tried to transfer money out of Paypal to my Bankwest account $155.00.

I have been told by Paypal that this has been declined by BANKWEST.

Today , unbeknown to my a payment has gone through my account by Paypal for $34. This is not a purchase as I am not in a position to purchase items , I need to phone Paypal back and ask what it is for but it has taken me into debit , WHICH IS BAD FOR MY CREDIT RATING, and worse still , I cannot transfer money from my Paypal account because the card is declined. Well BANKWEST - WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ??? you are really making this hard. 

I am walking the streets handing out catalogs and local papers for which I have not been paid the pittance of money this awards , but is the only job I can get in 'THE LUCKY COUNTRY"

I have not eaten in 5 days, my dogs have not eaten in two days and there is a diabetic dog who relies on food and insulin.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX ALL THIS

0 Kudos

Re: Adding my debit card to my Paypal account so I can transfer balance to meet Paypal debit order

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 390 Views

Hi @helen231221, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. We'd certainly like to clear this up to find out what's happened. Via the Forum I'm unable to view any of your account details as I can not idnetify you however if you can pop into a Bankwest store or give our team a call on 13 17 19 we can look into this.

I understand that you experienced some wait times this morning so if it's easier you can log into online banking via a computer to live chat with us.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.