Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Re: ATM Transaction Dispute

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 9 of 12 317 Views

I'm sorry about the trouble you're experiencing @chrisl, you can send us a message on bankmail as an alternative and i'll give the team a heads up and ensure they respond as soon as possible.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 10 of 12 317 Views

You can access Bankmail by logging into online banking via http://Bankwest.com.au and selecting "Message centre" from the left hand menu, and then "Bankmail".

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Rookie

Posted by chrisl chrisl
Message 11 of 12 316 Views

Sent and received a response of 21-45 business days for a resolution. That's a very long wait to get my money into my account???

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 12 of 12 309 Views

Hi @chrisl, while this is the time frame we provide, it's generally a worst case scenario and a lot of the time the funds do come back a lot sooner. So that I can look into this for you further, can you please send me an email with your full name, contact number and your forum username to forum@bankwest.com.au? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.