Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

ATM Issue

Posted by jkavanagh172 jkavanagh172
Message 1 of 2 61 Views

Hi there. I am currently in Colombia and I went to withdraw 520000COP from a bank ATM today. Approximately 220AUD. As the transaction was about to be processed as message came up to state that they could not make contact with my bank so it cancelled the transaction. Now i have noticed that the $220 still cleared from my account. How do I resolve this??

0 Kudos

Re: ATM Issue

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 50 Views

Hi @jkavanagh172, I'm really sorry to hear this. If no funds were received but a debit was made on your account, you can to dispute the transaction. The Transaction Dispute form can be obtained via this link, and returned to us within 90 days of the initial transaction. We will endeavour to resolve the dispute within 21-45 calendar days of receiving the dispute form, as it may require us to liaise with other financial institutions / merchants etc, and we need to allow reasonable time for the other party to respond. You can return the form via Fax, Post, or by scanning and uploading through BankMail, within the "Message centre" tab of your Online Banking. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.