Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

windows 10 app

Posted by Woodylad Woodylad
Message 1 of 11 2,067 Views

does the Bankwest have a windows 10 app?

SOLUTION

Re: windows 10 app

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 11 2,054 Views

Thanks for your question @Woodylad, we currently don't have any plans for a Windows app, however I have passed the feedback onto Justin in our app team. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Junior Contributor

Posted by Enigmaraff Enigmaraff
Message 3 of 11 2,020 Views

I agree this would be great. It should be a lot easier now because you can update your Windows Phone app to be universal. This means it has the potential to work across all Windows 10 devices including phone, PC, Xbox, Surface etc.

Windows Mobile 10 App

Posted by ihaveduff ihaveduff
Message 4 of 11 1,748 Views

Hi,

Are there any plans to release a proper app for the Windows Mobile platform instead of the current app, which is a very limited redirect to your website?

It would make sense especially with Windows 10 Universal apps!

0 Kudos

Posted by dylkelly dylkelly
Message 5 of 11 1,746 Views

To prop this up again.

Agreed. I hope Bankwest doesn't ignore a product with over 270+ million users on Windows 10.

I have patiently waited for years for the apps to be updated on windows phone etc despite moving from CBA which has a great app.

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 6 of 11 1,737 Views

Hi @dylkelly + @ihaveduff,

Thanks for your messages in regards to Windows. I've talked with our team and at this stage we have no plans for a Windows App however in the meantime you can log in via the mobile site.

0 Kudos

windows 10 universal app

[ Edited ]
Posted by James James
Message 7 of 11 1,711 Views

Are ther any plans for a proper windows app using the universal platform?

NAB have one, im thinking about moving over there.

0 Kudos

Posted by ihaveduff ihaveduff
Message 8 of 11 1,705 Views

@SarahF That's extremely disapointing given how Bankwest pride themselves on their online services, given the lack of physical branches.  The mobile website is very limited with what you can do and needs an upgrade.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.