Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Rob

Why cant i log into online banking and why do i have to jump through your stupid bloody hoops

Posted by Rob Rob
Message 1 of 2 654 Views
Honestly bank West has been going down hill lately no longer 24 hours lower and lower interest rates higher and higher fees and now I can't even log in to check my accounts, and the bullsht you made me do just to leave you this feed back is pointless and arrogant.
Clearly Bankworst is just another greedy bank now I'm so disappointed 😞 I liked this bank, I've been with you guys for over a decade with substantial investments but I feel you have moved on from customer service it's a shame.
0 Kudos

Re: Why cant i log into online banking and why do i have to jump through your stupid bloody hoops

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 652 Views

Hi Rob, sorry to hear you feel this way. On Saturday night we had planned maintenance from Saturday 22:00 to Sunday 02:00 WST for online banking and our mobile app. Our Contact Centre is open 24/7 for reporting lost or stolen cards, unauthorised transactions or emergency assistance while overseas. A great way to stay up to date in regards to planned maintenance which unfortunate but necessary for online banking and the mobile app you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you on Saturday night.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.