Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Wanting to add my voice to demand for Apple Pay. Thinking of switching all banking to ANZ

Posted by Sufarr Sufarr
Message 1 of 3 75 Views

Adding my voice to demand for Apple Pay. Have been checking Bankwest website for over a year with opaque non answer responses to this question. Same seems to go for this forum

Have banked with Bankwest for 40+ years and even worked there for 6 years as a grad. I like having all my banking with one bank and now you are making me think it is time to switch it all to ANZ

if you are going to have this forum you should at least show your customers the courtesy of a clear response ie. we are not doing it; we have this alternative (PS I have no interest in Android); or it will be here by xx month. 

If if you give me the same non-descript response as you have given to other questioners on this topic I will have my answer. Time to switch 

0 Kudos

Re: Wanting to add my voice to demand for Apple Pay. Thinking of switching all banking to ANZ

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 59 Views

I can definitely understand where you're coming from on this @Sufarr, and we certainly don't want to see you leave over this.

I really would love to be able to provide you with more information on Apple Pay, however at this stage our position is still the same and I don't have any new information that I can share with you. I'm sorry that this isn't what you're wanting to hear.

0 Kudos

Re: Wanting to add my voice to demand for Apple Pay. Thinking of switching all banking to ANZ

Posted by Sufarr Sufarr
Message 3 of 3 47 Views

Ok. That’s my answer. Time to switch. I don’t see the point of this forum. Other banks have at least signalled their intentions for an alternative 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.