Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Unable to install Bankwest App from Google Play Store

Posted by achen achen
Message 1 of 6 1,197 Views

Hi,

I was trying to install the Bankwest App from Play Store for my new phone Huawei Honor 9i however installation couldn't continue due to device incompatibility.

Attach the screenshot here for your investigation.

20181114090756.jpg20181114090817.jpg

I had no issue with installing other banks' App from the Play Store. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Andrew 

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to install Bankwest App from Google Play Store

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 6 1,193 Views

Hi Andrew, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading our app, how frustrating!
I've checked with our App Team who have advised that if you Google search "your device isn't compatible with this version google play services", there are links you can follow that will provide troubleshooting for this error. I'm very sorry as I'm unable to paste the links here.

If these don't work, please contact Huawei or the Google Play Store for further assistance. Please let me know how you go.

0 Kudos

Posted by Emmasmsithh Emmasmsithh
Message 3 of 6 1,125 Views

for me it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 6 1,115 Views

Hi @Emmasmsithh, deleting and re-installing the app should fix this issue. Please let us know if it still gives you a blank screen when you next try to log in. 

0 Kudos

Posted by NorthanGool NorthanGool
Message 5 of 6 30 Views

guys, but will I be able to get google play credits if I install bankwest app?

0 Kudos

Posted by LissMaker LissMaker
Message 6 of 6 27 Views

Oh my friend, I understand you very much because I also encountered this problem, I wanted to buy one paid application from the Google store and in order not to spend extra money I decided to find a way on the Internet to purchase paid applications for free. In the end I read the instructions on the site http://yourmoneygeek.com, and I realized that it was so easy and I managed to make $ 30 on my Google wallet. So I decided to buy the app,but it was not compatible with my device and it's very sad.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.