Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Unable to download the mobile app

Posted by MP453 MP453
Message 1 of 2 397 Views

Greetings,

I have recenttly changed my mobile number.

I unable to download the Bankwest mobile app following the change in the mobile phone number.

Tthe app states that  that the installation is "done", but then  goes back to the  Bankwest app icon  without installing.

Can you help?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to download the mobile app

Posted by AlexM AlexM
Message 2 of 2 397 Views

Hi there @MP453 - this is a strange one!

As I understand it, you are using the same device, but have changed your phone number - please correct me if I'm wrong here.

This might seem a little silly, but have you tried turning the phone off and on again, and then trying to install the app?

Let me know how you go with the above. If you are still experiencing problems, please pop me an email to forum@bankwest.com.au (please include if you are using Android/iPhone, the version of the Operating System and your best contact number) and I'll be happy to look into this further.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.