Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Unable to do any transactions on the Bankwest app on Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted by SRLategan SRLategan
Message 1 of 9 573 Views
I recently upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S7 and since yesterday I am unable to do any transactions on the Bankwest app. However when I use the app on an Iphone, I am able to process sucessfully. Can you please assist.
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to do any transactions on the Bankwest app on Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 9 571 Views

Hi @SRLategan, can I ask if you get any error messages when you try on the Samsung? And also what stage you are able to get to, and what happens when you try? Thanks

0 Kudos

Posted by SRLategan SRLategan
Message 3 of 9 570 Views
I am abe to log in and view my accounts. However when I want to do any transfers,bpay or pay anybody it allows you to input an amount, then straight away clears the amount with an exclamtion mark in a triangle causing that you are unable to process your request.
0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 9 564 Views

Would it be possible to email me a screenshot to forum@bankwest.com.au please @SRLategan?

0 Kudos

Posted by Brianw Brianw
Message 5 of 9 58 Views

I am having the same problem. Was this solved, and if so, how?  

0 Kudos

Posted by Brianw Brianw
Message 6 of 9 54 Views

I am having the same problem. Was this solved, and if so, how? 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 7 of 9 46 Views

Hi @Brianw, can I ask if you are able to log in?

0 Kudos

Posted by Brianw Brianw
Message 8 of 9 45 Views

Can log in okay and see  all accounts. Just can't transfer any money. I input an amount to transfer and when clicking anywhere else on the page the amount line becomes blank. When I go to the next page I get an error message that says ' connectivity lost '

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.