Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

Transaction history view

Posted by nirmitpanchal nirmitpanchal
Message 1 of 3 367 Views

Hi,

Transaction Date should be mentioned in the Transaction Description so that user can aware of the when the actual Transaction(eftpos/contactless) carried out.

The NAB has a very good view of Transaction history. It really helps to approve your company expense claims. The approver easily able to know actual Transaction date from the Transaction Description.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re: Transaction history view

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 363 Views

Thanks for your suggestion @nirmitpanchal, I'll make sure to pass this onto our account teams. In the meantime are you aware that providing you insert your card and select cheque or savings (rather than contactless or credit), the transaction should show up fully processed in your transaction listing straight away? Thanks

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Re: Transaction history view

Posted by nirmitpanchal nirmitpanchal
Message 3 of 3 340 Views

Thanks a lot for your advice @LyndsC  and I appreciate. I would like to mention that the insert card method for transation to reflect the transaction straight away could not solve the purpose at overseas. Might be due to settling of the currency conversion charges.

Attaching transaction history view for BankWest and Other bank. In the case of BankWest, the Actual transation was carried out on 16/08/2017 and we could not identify the actual transcation date. While in the case of other bank, the actual date of transaction could be identified from transaction description itself, i.e. 03/06.

BankWest Transaction History view.PNG

Other Bank:

Other Bank Transaction History.PNG

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.