Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Samsung Pay

[ Edited ]
Posted by Bluefieldcat Bluefieldcat
Message 1 of 5 2,247 Views

Hello,

Are Bankwest ever planning on introducing Samsung Pay support?  

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Samsung Pay

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 5 2,244 Views

Hey @Bluefieldcat, thanks for your question.

Whilst we offer Google Pay (previously Android Pay) we don't have any info to share on Samsung Pay at the moment I'm sorry. If this changes, we'll be sure to let you know via our social channels.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 5 2,243 Views

Yes I am aware of Google Pay, however this is unable to be used on Samsung smart watches.

I have seen your exact same replies to similar questions regarding Samsung Pay going back years!

Would it be possible for you or anyone at Bankwest to just provide a definitive reply such as you have no plans to introduce Samsung Pay or you are planning to introduce it in the coming week / months. If you don't have this information, can you prehaps ask someone in the company who does?

Surely after years of questions, the stock standard "we don't have any info to share on Samsung Pay at the moment" reply is insufficient.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 5 2,240 Views

I'm sorry you feel my answer is not sufficient @Bluefieldcat, I wish I had another to give you though as above there is no information to share on Samsung Pay at Bankwest. We don't currently support this and have no immediate plans, but we will advise our customers when and if there are any announcements.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 5 2,238 Views

Thank you DanaeC, 

"We don't currently support this and have no immediate plans

I appreciate your straight forward reply, now myself and others can decide whether this information warrants a change of banking provider.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.