Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Pin login resets to Pan login...repeatedly! :-/

Posted by SZ888 SZ888
Message 1 of 7 1,461 Views

Hello. Why does my PIN Login repeatedly reset to a PAN login all of a sudden? This has been happening for a couple of weeks! 

Highlighted

Re: Pin login resets to Pan login...repeatedly! :-/

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 7 1,449 Views

Hey @SZ888, I'm so sorry this is happening, it's definitely frustrating having to reset PIN log in all the time. This is something we're aware of and the app team are working on a fix for. When I have an update, I'll let you 

Posted by dvernon83 dvernon83
Message 3 of 7 1,446 Views

Same for me!  Looks like a lot of people have been saying it and it's hammering your reviews on the App Store.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

0 Kudos

Posted by aztrix aztrix
Message 4 of 7 1,419 Views

Is this fixed in the latest upgrade?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 7 1,415 Views

Hi everyone,

An update has now been loaded to the App Store (V3.9.4) which should fix this. Please do let us know if this error still occurs.

Thanks for your patience Smiley Happy

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by 68169107 68169107
Message 6 of 7 1,147 Views

Sent my pin

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 7 of 7 1,145 Views

Hey @68169107, as above this bug was fixed in version 3.9.4. Ensure you're using the most updated version (currently 3.10.0 at the time of my reply) will prevent this from happening. Once updated, you'll just need to re-create PIN log in one more time. 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.