Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Mr

PIN on app

Posted by Mr Mr
Message 1 of 2 614 Views
Hi I tried to setup the 4 digit PIN on the app. When I enter in the code that I received via SMS to verify the new PIN I receive a message advising that the PIN login service is unavailable and to try again later. I tried about a month ago and I'm still receiving this error message when I tried to set it up today.
0 Kudos

Re: PIN on app

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 606 Views

Hi @Mr, we'd really like to look into this further for you. Can you please send me an email to @Mr, we'd really like to look into this further for you. Can you please send me an email to forum@bankwest.com.au with your full name, phone number and the details of your phone (make, model and operating system)? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.