on 23-04-2017 11:09 AM
i got a new bank card, activated it and set a new pin, but the new pin won't work at the shops. I can log in with the pin in my bw app but can't pay anything.
What can I do?
on 24-04-2017 01:27 PM
Firstly, absolutely make sure you've activated your card:
The easiest way to activate your card is via online banking (from an iPad or full web browser)
- once you’ve logged in - select PINS & activate cards from the self service menu
- select the card number from the card to manage menu
- enter the expiry date printed on the card
- choose a new 4 digit PIN(if applicable)
- enter an SMS code to confirm your identity and you’re done
If your PIN still isn't working, then you can use the same steps above using Online Banking (skipping step 3), to change your PIN.
And if you're still stuck and can't change it yourself online, call Customer Service who can mail you out a new PIN.
on 24-04-2017 03:32 PM