on 22-04-2017 11:09 AM
on 23-04-2017 01:27 PM
Firstly, absolutely make sure you've activated your card:
The easiest way to activate your card is via online banking (from an iPad or full web browser)
- once you’ve logged in - select PINS & activate cards from the self service menu
- select the card number from the card to manage menu
- enter the expiry date printed on the card
- choose a new 4 digit PIN(if applicable)
- enter an SMS code to confirm your identity and you’re done
If your PIN still isn't working, then you can use the same steps above using Online Banking (skipping step 3), to change your PIN.
And if you're still stuck and can't change it yourself online, call Customer Service who can mail you out a new PIN.
on 24-04-2017 03:32 PM
Hi @Alku86, @thewinchester is correct. It is just important to note that the PIN for your card may be different to the PIN you have selected to log in to the Mobile App with. If you are trying the same PIN, this may be why the card is not working. Hope that helps!
Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!
If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.