19-02-2016 09:39 AM - edited 19-02-2016 09:41 AM
Even more than online banking, and more than ever before, we can do more and more banking on the go. It’s making banking easier but like with anything that involves banking, and technology, we’ve got to take steps to keep our accounts and information safe.
For a detailed run down of mobile and app security, please read this section of our security centre on our website.
To give you a feel for what you’ll find…
- Take advantage of SMS code for an added layer of security when making transactions and changes to your accounts.
- Safeguard your mobile device by setting a strong passcode or activate fingerprint detection to access it.
- Set your device to automatically lock after a period of inactivity.
- Only download apps from trusted sources and developers.
- Don’t provide your personal details over the phone when you’re called by someone representing a company, even if you have a trusted relationship with that company. Hang up and call them on their official number to verify the call.
I hope this helps and look forward to any questions you have about it.
Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!
If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.