Ask a new question
Mobile App Team

Re: Live Q&A with our Mobile App Team 16/12

[ Edited ]
Posted by JustinJ JustinJ
Message 9 of 39 9,133 Views

@thewinchester wrote:

Imrpovements to, and accuracy of Find Us information

What's the best way to go about reporting problems with the accuracy of this data? Every time I've tried to report a branch or ATM where the location pin is entirelly incorrect - I get nowhere.

One great example of this is the BWA Joondalup WA branch (306113). This branch moved over 12 months ago to a tennancy inside Lakeside Joondalup S/C, but the location pin is *stil* shown as the old location on Boas Ave.

Also of note is that there's a mismatch in information between the BWA website, and the mobile app. The branch has a Smart ATM, and the Find Us portion of the website states this. However, the mobile app does not.

Secondly, will we be able to filter the Find us results in-app any time soon? i.e. search facets to drill down to find only Smart ATMs, or branches with weekend trading.

Thanks @thewinchester We're aware of some of the issues in regards to the find us tool via our website and mobile app. We'd love any location feedback be sent to us via our online feedback form so we can look into corrections.

New Contributor

Posted by poseidon poseidon
Message 10 of 39 9,132 Views
When will you hurry up and let us login with a PiIN?!?
Frequent Visitor

Posted by stormwarden stormwarden
Message 11 of 39 9,130 Views

I would also like to see Touch ID implemented but as an alternative, could a four digit PIN be implemented instead to speed up the login process? It's quite awkward typing in a secure password to log in on mobile.

Implementing Apple Pay would also be a huge plus.

Mobile App Team

Posted by JonS JonS
Message 12 of 39 9,129 Views

@poseidon wrote:
When will you hurry up and let us login with a PiIN?!?

You're not the first to ask about PIN login and you won't be the last @poseidon but the good news is, it's coming soon! You can expect to have quick PIN login in early 2016 Smiley Very Happy

Mobile App Team

Posted by JustinJ JustinJ
Message 13 of 39 9,118 Views

@thewinchester wrote:

What are the future plans for BOB Mobile in the coming six to twelve months?

4.Tokenised payment services for mobile platforms

Nice response @JonS Smiley Happy I'm keen to see tokenised payment services like Apple Pay really soon too!

Mobile App Team

Posted by JonS JonS
Message 14 of 39 9,118 Views

@stormwarden wrote:

I would also like to see Touch ID implemented but as an alternative, could a four digit PIN be implemented instead to speed up the login process? It's quite awkward typing in a secure password to log in on mobile.

Implementing Apple Pay would also be a huge plus.

Told you you wouldn't be the last @poseidon!

@stormwarden@ PIN login is due early 2016 and we totally agree it's make it quicker and easier. TouchID is on the horizon and I know @JustinJ is really excited for it in particular.

Posted by RedOx RedOx
Message 15 of 39 9,108 Views
Are there any plans to support cardless cash at ATMs, and any plans for paying with NFC enabled phones e.g. Android Pay, as Westpac and several other banks have announced?

Posted by adamd adamd
Message 16 of 39 9,115 Views

First up, two words;  Apple. Pay. Do you guys have a roadmap plan to implement it?

Super glad you introuduced push notifications - I've been saying this should be a thing for at least 4 years (and with a previous bank too). So nice to have my phone go off and say "You've been paid". I know it's probably a security reason, but could we perhaps have the name of the payee show in the notification?

Also, I second/third/fourth the mention of Touch ID to log in. My password is 17 characters, alphanumeric with symbols... It's secure, but a **bleep** to type on my phone in a hurry. Even a 4-6 digit pin would be mint.

Keep up the good work guys!

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.