Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

How's can I change my phone number

Posted by Taylah98 Taylah98
Message 1 of 4 977 Views
Hi, I'm just wondering how do I change my phone number without going in to a brench
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: How's can I change my phone number

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 4 976 Views

If it's just the home and office phone numbers you need to update @Taylah98, simply login to Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) from your desktop computer or tablet device web browser.

Once in, select Self Service > My Details, and once you've re-authenticated yourself, you can update your contact details from there.

However, if you either don't have a Desktop/Tablet, OR you need to update your Mobile Number - you will need to call Customer Service.

Mobile numbers can't be updated online, as they are used as part of the security features for BOB, so Bankwest wants to do some extra identity checks first to make sure it is really you that's updating the mobile number, and not someone pretending to be you.

Hope that helps.

[ Edited ]
Posted by Kilindie26 Kilindie26
Message 3 of 4 400 Views

I got a new phone number it is xxxx xxx xxx can you just up date that for me so I can get my new pin number

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 398 Views

Hi @Kilindie26, for security reasons we can't access or discuss any personal account information via the forum, so we'd need to speak with you over the phone to assist with this. If you can give us a call on 13 17 19 between 8am - 8pm we can ensure your mobile phone number is updated.

Please note that I have removed your contact number from the above post to protect your personal information, and the security of your accounts. We do ask that in future you avoid sharing any personal details in a public forum or over the internet. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.