Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

How do I add 4 digit pin to open app??

Posted by Gbujukovski Gbujukovski
Message 1 of 8 2,533 Views
Hello,

I already have a 4 digit pin to open the app on my phone but want to know how do I set this up on my wife's phone as well??

There dosent seem to be an option on her phone to be able to do that. She has an iPhone 5.
0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: How do I add 4 digit pin to open app??

[ Edited ]
Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 8 2,522 Views

Hi @Gbujukovski if your wife is using an older version of iOS, the PIN option won't show in her app. She will need to update to iOS8 or above, before following the below steps to activate PIN log in:

1. Login to the Bankwest App
  2. Open the menu and tap ‘Settings’
  3. Select ‘PIN Login’ and follow the steps
  4. Important things you should know

Please note that this will only show for personal accounts that have SMS code set up.

Message 3 of 8 2,516 Views
Hi thanks

She is using a brand new phone which she bought 3 days ago and it is running ios 9.3.3
0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 8 2,506 Views

If you could send through a screen shot of what's showing in setting that may help me try work out with our mobile app team what's happening. I've been advised that if you go to settings you should see the option to turn PIN login on (or it will be greyed out and underneath it will saying why you may not be able to turn it on) eg. SMS code is not turned on.

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 8 2,504 Views
Hello,

I cannot add screen shots to these messages.
Please send me an email address and i will send to you.
0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 6 of 8 2,501 Views

You can email these through to me at socialmedia@bankwest.com.au or via private message on the Bankwest Facebook page. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by Hussaini9 Hussaini9
Message 7 of 8 2,155 Views
This is new card I want get pin for it
0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 8 of 8 2,153 Views

Hi @Hussaini9, to get a PIN for your card you can log into online banking via a computer, select self service and then in the manage card and activate PIN section you can choose a PIN for this new card.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.