Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Halo eligibility

Posted by Decorum Decorum
Message 1 of 5 264 Views

At what point, if any, will holding just a BW Mastercard make me eligible to get a halo ring?

0 Kudos

Re: Halo eligibility

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 5 255 Views

Hi @Decorum, as long as you are over the age of 16 and hold an open Everyday Transactional account with Bankwest, you'll be eligible for the Halo Payment ring Smiley Happy Click Here for more info, thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by Decorum Decorum
Message 3 of 5 253 Views

Thanks, but my question was not so much about current eligibility requirements but rather whether there are any plans to extend it to MC customers who do not have a transaction account - I live in the ACT and a BW transaction a/c is not so useful, but the BW MC is great so I've had one for years.  I'd like to get a halo too.

SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 5 231 Views

Sorry for the confusion @Decorum! At this stage the ring is only available on transactional accounts, however if this changes we will be sure to keep our customers informed. Thank you.

ACA

Posted by ACA ACA
Message 5 of 5 66 Views

+1 for requesting Halo with MasterCard Credit (as opposed to debit) card. No use for me unless I can use it as my credit card but I'll get it immediately if I could use it with the credit card. Make or break, essentially.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.