Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Getting a new card

Posted by Alisha13 Alisha13
Message 1 of 2 493 Views

Hi it’s alisha boddy here was just wondering if I could order a new card as I think I brought something online and got scammed ?

thanks alisha

0 Kudos

Re: Getting a new card

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 487 Views

Hi @Alisha13, thanks for your enquiry. I'm sorry to hear of your situation.

You can certainly arrange a new card - for security reasons we can't view or provide any personal information via the Forum - so we would ask that you call our Contact Centre on 13 17 19 to have this done. Alternatively, you can log in to your Online Banking and select "Message us Now" to speak with a consultant. For your convenience, both of these options are available 24/7.

For security purposes it would also be best to place a temporary hold on the card in question, to ensure that if it has been used without your knowledge or consent, nothing further can be debited. I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you have the most updated version of the Bankwest Mobile App, you can now place a temporary hold on your card via the "Manage" tab of the account once you have selected it from the list. This is a new feature, so it is only available on the most recent version of the app.

Let me know how you go.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.