a month ago
We have set up a quick guide to help our Apple iPhone customers troubleshoot Face ID/Touch ID on the Bankwest app.
If you're experiencing a few issues, try these easy steps:
- Make sure you can login with your secure code first
- Check to see if Touch ID is enabled within the Bankwest App
- Within your phone's settings, make sure Touch/Face ID is also enabled
- If you have another app that allows for Face ID login, try it out and make sure it works
- Now try logging into the Bankwest App with PIN Login.
- Head to settings, and try change/forgotten pin.
- Try out 'remove PIN login' and then set it up again, and enable Touch/Face ID login.
- If this doesn't work, delete the app, and re-download it from the App Store.
Let us know how you go via the comment section below.