on 21-12-2017 11:20 AM
We have set up a quick guide to help our Apple iPhone customers troubleshoot Face ID/Touch ID on the Bankwest app.
If you're experiencing a few issues, try these easy steps:
- Make sure you can login with your secure code first
- Check to see if Touch ID is enabled within the Bankwest App
- Within your phone's settings, make sure Touch/Face ID is also enabled
- If you have another app that allows for Face ID login, try it out and make sure it works
- Now try logging into the Bankwest App with PIN Login.
- Head to settings, and try change/forgotten pin.
- Try out 'remove PIN login' and then set it up again, and enable Touch/Face ID login.
- If this doesn't work, delete the app, and re-download it from the App Store.
Let us know how you go via the comment section below.
Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!
If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.