Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Easy instalments

Posted by Pickly123 Pickly123
Message 1 of 3 660 Views

I’ve read email about easy instalment, so this is the reason I dedided to use my bankwest card to make one large transaction. Online customer service said when transaction is on authorized only, I can’t do anything about easy instalment. But today the transaction is cleared, I clicked offer, I still can’t see easy instalment option. I am confused how does it work? If i can’t choose easy instalment, then there’s no point I used bankwest credit card to make this purchase.

Cheers,

0 Kudos

Re: Easy instalments

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 3 655 Views

Hi @Pickly123, I'm sorry to hear you're no longer able to see the offer and can appreciate this is concerning.

Easy Instalment offers expire after a certain amount of time, so from what you've explained, I believe what's happened is that the offer has expired before the transaction has come out of 'Authorisation Only'.

So we can look into this further for you, please log back into your app and hit the 'Ask us' button from the bottom of the app menu. Our Online Messaging Team are available at all times.

0 Kudos

Re: Easy instalments

Posted by Pickly123 Pickly123
Message 3 of 3 654 Views

I have to say don’t trust the information this bank provides to customer. deceive customers.

Three online staffs gave three different information, and to the end, they just said I am sorry that offer is expired. 

Very disappointing experience I had from this bank.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.