Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Easy alerts not working on iphone

Posted by vivekgreets vivekgreets
Message 1 of 7 637 Views

I am new bankwest user and trying to enable easy alerts on my iphon6. Using iOS 11.3.1. When I enable easy alerts on my phone. It asks me to enable push notifications in the settings menu. I have checked and notifications is already enabled in the settings. The easy alerts option stay off. Please help with the issue.

0 Kudos

Re: Easy alerts not working on iphone

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 7 637 Views

Hi @vivekgreets, I've spoken to our mobile team and they have let me know they're aware of this and looking into getting it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Seb295 Seb295
Message 3 of 7 578 Views

I to am having the same issue on my iPhone +8 everything is of the latest update. Was working on my old 7+ but that phone ended up being destroyed so... if you can resolve this issue as the notifications are a blessing in disguise. 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 7 572 Views

Hi @Seb295, we are aware of this issue and our mobile team are working on getting this resolved as a priority. Thanks

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 7 567 Views

Hi @vivekgreets & @Seb295, just wanted to give you a heads up that a fix for this was released in our latest app update. Updating to version 3.6.1 of the app should ensure you no longer experience this issue Smiley Happy Thanks!

Posted by vivekgreets vivekgreets
Message 6 of 7 540 Views

Awesome. It works perfectly. I am really happy to find that Bankwest service is really awesome. Glad that I choose Bankwest. Keep it up guys!

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 7 of 7 539 Views

I'm glad to hear it's working again for you @vivekgreets, and also to hear you're loving our service!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.