Ask a new question
Rookie
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Deleting PayID phone number payee details

Posted by petch75 petch75
Message 1 of 7 1,343 Views

Hi,. 

I have an existing PayID in my list of previoulsy repients. 

How do I delete the PayID details (telephone number) so it no longer appears in my dropdown list, When I try to delete it the same way I delete a BSB/Acct number, the dropdown doesn't show PayID phone numbers to delete. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Deleting PayID phone number payee details

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 7 1,321 Views

Hey @petch75, the ability to delete saved PayIDs will be coming in the next app update. 

Rookie

Message 3 of 7 1,200 Views

so. i've been waiting patiently for a month for this feature and it's apparently coming in the next release of the app.. When is the next release of the app coming so this feature can be used?!?!

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 7 1,196 Views

We don't have a launch date to share as yet I'm sorry @petch75. When we do, I'll let you know. 

0 Kudos
Rookie

Message 5 of 7 1,190 Views

that's a bit of a let-down!

Tease me with the fact that it's coming in the next release, but no release date...

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 6 of 7 1,189 Views

Hey @petch75, I have some great news for you! The ability to delete saved PayID recipients through our app is now live Smiley Very Happy

If using an Apple device, there will be an 'Edit' button in the top right hand corner of the 'payees' page. If using an Android device, there will be a pen icon in the same spot. 

0 Kudos
Rookie

Message 7 of 7 1,188 Views

woohoo! Great! Thanks Mel!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.