Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Card less cash

Posted by Dg2607 Dg2607
Message 1 of 8 14,562 Views
Can I withdraw Cash from a Commonweath ATM without my BankWest card through an app on an iPhone?
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor
SOLUTION

Re: Card less cash

[ Edited ]
Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 8 14,561 Views

You can make withdrawals from Commonwealth Bank ATM's @Dg2607, but it has to be with your physical card.

BWA doesn't offer a cardless cash service (yet), but everyone on the fourms has been needling them for some innovation in that space.

I'm sure that their upgrade of ATM's to the same manufacturer as the CBA ATM fleet, along with some technology sharing with their CBA breathern, will help them impliment this service sooner rather than later.

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 3 of 8 14,558 Views

Thanks for your question @Dg2607 Smiley Happy

@thewinchester is correct, this isn't a feature we currently offer, however you can use your Bankwest card in any Commonwealth Bank ATM.

0 Kudos

Posted by Subqueen Subqueen
Message 4 of 8 14,324 Views

Lots of people are wanting the cardlss cash feature.  Im opening a commomwealth account to be able to use it. Really think bankwest should try to follow suit here and give peope wot they want. 

LyndsC wrote:

Thanks for your question @Dg2607 Smiley Happy

@thewinchester is correct, this isn't a feature we currently offer, however you can use your Bankwest card in any Commonwealth Bank ATM.

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 5 of 8 14,316 Views

Thanks @Subqueen - we are certainly passing all this feedback on. The Forum is a great way for customers to let us know what features and benefits are most important to them so we can work towards delivering what matters most to you.

Posted by Kylie Kylie
Message 6 of 8 9,304 Views

0 Kudos

Posted by Mcarnamah56 Mcarnamah56
Message 7 of 8 4,770 Views

Can I do careless cash? And can I get a code for my careless cash

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 8 4,727 Views

Hi @Mcarnamah56, thanks for you question! We don't currently have this feature available, however if did launch this we would be sure to post about it here Smiley Happy Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.