on 18-05-2016 12:09 PM - last edited a month ago
I’m so excited to announce another of our most requested features has been implemented in the latest version of the Bankwest App for iOS users – available very VERY soon. The v2.8.0 update is only available on iOS 8 or later and Android 4.0 and above. The latest enhancements include the following:
For Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) customers using an iPhone:
Access your accounts faster with Fingerprint Login.
Follow these simple steps to get set up today:
- Log in to the Bankwest App.
- Open the menu and tap ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Fingerprint Login with Touch ID’ and follow the steps.
For Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) customers using an iOS or Android tablet:
Login to the Bankwest App with a 4 digit PIN Login.
For Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) customers using an iOS or Android smartphone device:
- Security enhancements mean SMS Code is no longer required when using PIN Login or Fingerprint Login.
- Forgot your PAN? You can now find it in the app settings (also on tablets).
- Locate the newest stores and ATMs (also on tablets).
As always we welcome your feedback so we can continually improve the features available to you on the Bankwest App.
19-05-2016 10:28 AM - edited 19-05-2016 10:37 AM
I have downloaded the app, there is no settings menu, and i have no options to set sms or any other setting. I am using an iphone 6 with version ios 9.3.2 Am i the only one?? Is it because i have a business account?
on 20-05-2016 08:51 AM
on 24-05-2016 06:30 AM
on 24-05-2016 09:10 AM
on 02-07-2016 08:41 AM