Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Bankwest App v2.8.2 Release Notes

[ Edited ]
Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 1 of 6 1,374 Views

Here's the latest on our minor release for the Bankwest App which has some small but handy improvements based on customer feedback.

For Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) customers using an iPhone or Android smartphone:
- Create recurring payments that repeat 'until further notice'. No more having to select '99 additional times'. @Enigmaraff and @cgm were two of our customers that suggested this change, which was made to online banking in our v16.2 Release , and has now been added to the app also!
- Edit scheduled payments. Gone are the days of only being able to delete Smiley Happy
- View overseas travel tips in the ‘International’ menu. Helping you better prepare for your trip and manage your banking while abroad.

For Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) customers using an iPad:
- Security enhancements.

For all users:
- Locate the newest stores and ATMs.

We’re working on more great features for the Bankwest app and value your feedback. So please continue to rate and review our app and post your comments on the Bankwest Forum.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Bankwest App v2.8.2 Release Notes

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 6 1,325 Views

@LyndsC: Good changes, and nice to see the international notifications integrated into the app.

A couple of questions on this release...

On the international notifications, there were some enhancements requested after BOB 16.1 around the structure of the international notifications regarding easier selection/search of countries (see https://forum.bankwest.com.au/t5/Online-Banking/Online-banking-update-v16-1-Release-Notes/m-p/1545/t...). Any word on if this enhancement is on the development schedule for future versions of BOB and the BWA App?

Secondly, with the iPad version of the app, is transitioning of the Touch ID login feature to this version on the development path? Would be great for this feature to be transitioned across sooner than later for consistency of the login workflow.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Posted by unknown unknown
Message 3 of 6 1,305 Views

I'd really love to see Bankwest update and continue to support the Windows Phone app.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 6 1,262 Views

Hi @thewinchester, sorry for the delay in my response, but I wanted to make sure I could answer the questions you have asked. I have spoken with @JustinJ, and he has advised me that your first enquiry regarding international payments in the app is not something we're currently working on as a priority, however they are certainly aware of your feedback Smiley Happy

In regards to the Touch ID for iPad, this is something we're working on at the moment and hopefully will have some more news for you on this soon!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 5 of 6 1,258 Views

Cheers for that @LyndsC, appreciated.

Also, double checking - the feedback was regarding the International notifications (travelling overseas) form, not international payments.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 1,251 Views

Sorry @thewinchester, that was a typo! I had @JustinJ next to me at the time and he confirmed it was the International Travel notifications, however I typed the wrong word! Sorry!

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.