Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Forum Manager

Bankwest App v2.7.1 Release Notes

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 1 of 5 2,102 Views

After launching PIN Login in v2.7.0 and receiving an amazing response from our customers, our mobile app team has made some minor enhancements in v2.7.1 to help with accessibility and security.

All you need to do is update the App which will be available by tomorrow - 1st March.

@JustinJ and @JonS are available to answer questions you may have about the App and to take on your feedback.

Stay tuned as we continue to work on more great features for the Bankwest App. For those of you asking for fingerprint login on iPhone, you should be particularly excited about v2.8.0 Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------

Edit: Due to a minor change to the iPhone app, the above notes still apply but it will show as v2.7.2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
Forum Manager

Re: Bankwest App v2.7.1 Release Notes

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 5 2,098 Views

Hi @thewinchester, just wanted to make sure you saw this post which I've published before the App update is live liked you asked in this post. Sorry it's not the most exciting update but I do plan to do this for all future releases/updates. Keen on your feedback/thumbs up Smiley Happy

@cgm @Enigmaraff @adamd @ThirdDegreePun it'd be great to hear from you too!

○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
New Contributor

Posted by ThirdDegreePun ThirdDegreePun
Message 3 of 5 2,077 Views

Sounds like a good start with more to come! Just a question, for the next planned update is the fingerprint login only going to be for iPhone users? Or will it support Android as well?

Also I noticed the other day that there is no way on the app to view eStatements! That'd be another thought although this thread is probably not the place to introduce new ideas mah bad (I'll make a separate post for it!)

Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 5 2,061 Views

The first release of fingerprint login (TouchID) will only be for iPhone @ThirdDegreePun. Are you an Android user?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Posted by ThirdDegreePun ThirdDegreePun
Message 5 of 5 2,039 Views

I am indeed, although currently my phone doesn't actually have a fingerprint sensor. A lot of android phones do however, such as the Samsung S6 and S5, so I'm just future proofing and looking out for those likely users!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.