Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Bankwest App - PIN and Touch ID

Posted by whiterabbit whiterabbit
Message 1 of 8 2,633 Views

The latest update appears to have broken the login for the Bankwest App.

After signing in with my PAN and password it gives the option to set a PIN and enable Touch ID (which I do). When you got to sign in again it has forgotten the PIN and Touch ID settings. This is rather inconvient using a long and complicated Secure Code

Can you pass this onto the developement team to look at?

iPhone 6

IOS 11.4.1

Bankwest App Version 3.9.2

Re: Bankwest App - PIN and Touch ID

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 8 2,632 Views

Hey @whiterabbit, thanks for letting us know about this, it's definitely a frustrating error. I've passed this through to our App Team and will let you know when I have any updates. In the meantime, thanks so much for your patience.

0 Kudos

Posted by Ashley1 Ashley1
Message 3 of 8 2,628 Views

I have the same issue. So is it just random or effects everyone?

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 8 2,610 Views

It's seemingly random @Ashley1, I believe the team are working on a fix as we speak which will hopefully be live soon.

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 5 of 8 2,594 Views

Hey @whiterabbit, just wanted to let you know that there's an update in the App Store that should fix this issue. Please update the app and reset your PIN/TouchID and let me know if you have any trouble.

0 Kudos

Posted by Belly Belly
Message 6 of 8 2,554 Views

I’m using the latest version and still having this issue although with Face ID rather than touch. It has constantly been happening over the past year or so.

Posted by aztrix aztrix
Message 7 of 8 2,493 Views

I keep my apps current and it ain't working, is this fixed in the latest update yesterday?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 8 of 8 2,489 Views

Hi all,

An update has now been loaded to the App Store (V3.9.4) which should fix this. Please do let us know if this error still occurs.

Thanks for your patience Smiley Happy

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.