Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
JVR
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Bankwest App Crashing

Posted by JVR JVR
Message 1 of 5 1,663 Views

Within the last couple of weeks, the Bankwest mobile app crashes when I try to make a payment. It has worked fine before.

I am using an iPhone 5 with iOS 10.3.3.

I need this to be working as I regularly make transfers on the go. What should I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Bankwest App Crashing

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 5 1,660 Views

Hi @JVR, I'm very sorry to hear you're being pushed out of the app when you try to make a payment - that's definitely frustrating. 

I've passed this through to our app team so they're aware and will let you know when I have any updates.

SOLUTION

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 3 of 5 1,657 Views

Hey @JVR, I've just been advised that V3.9.4 of our app has just been uploaded to the App Store. This should fix the issue. Please update and let me know if you get pushed our of the app when making a payment again. Thanks Smiley Happy

JVR

Posted by JVR JVR
Message 4 of 5 1,648 Views

Thank you! I think it's working now. I appreciate the fast response. 

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 5 1,644 Views

Awesome, glad to hear this @JVR Smiley Happy Have a great afternoon!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.