Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Apple Pay

Posted by Elle Elle
Message 1 of 3 962 Views

Just adding my voice to the long list of requests. I love the service Bankwest offers but Apple Pay is tech that has been available for years. I want this convenience and i will consider taking my banking elsewhere to a bank who is keeping up. The standard response “we have no update” is not good enough and frankly companies who don’t keep up with tech will lose customers, regardless. You need to communicate your plans and if this isn’t on the roadmap, you need to make this clear so we can make informed choices. Thank you

Re: Apple Pay

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 933 Views

Thanks for contacting us in regards to this @Elle, we know many of our customers are keen to use Apple Pay for their purchases.  

We will definitely keep our customers posted on any updates - we just don't have any info to share right now. 

Bankwest has already introduced Android Pay and we’re continuing to look at a range of payment experiences that offer our customers flexibility and choice and reflect their ever-changing needs.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Re: Apple Pay

Posted by Hamo72 Hamo72
Message 3 of 3 727 Views

Seriously! Bank West has been geeting asked about this since 2015. They are not going to implement Apple Pay anytime in the near future. This is very poor service by Bank West / CBA. With the amount of iPhones within Australia you would think that they would get it up and running, but we get their standard responce "we have no further updates" If my home loan wasn't with Bank West (and I am looking to move my home loan) I would have moved long ago. So lets see if they will put a time line on this. And for the ring payment thing they are looking to implement, there is no way that I would ever use it.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.