Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
GDB
Rookie

Apple Pay when?

Posted by GDB GDB
Message 1 of 3 1,506 Views

When are you going to implement Apple Pay?  

That dumb ring thing is a terrible idea and BW should be embarrassed about it.  Everybody has a phone, and a huge number of those are iPhones.  Watches with contactless payments are becoming more popular too.  I wear one ring, a wedding band, and I'm not going to wear one of those fugly halo monstrosities when I could just use a phone or watch instead.    Apple Pay can also be used securely and conveniently with existing apps like Deliveroo. Your ring can't do that.  

Your customers want Apple Pay, not stupid rings.    

Re: Apple Pay when?

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 1,492 Views

Hi @GDB, we don't currently have any updates on Apple Pay, however as soon as we do, we'll make sure to let all of our customers know.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Re: Apple Pay when?

Posted by Karebear Karebear
Message 3 of 3 902 Views

Are there any plans to use Apple Pay? If so, do you have an approximate time line? It just seems, to me, to be take an unreasonably long time for this service to be offered especially when a lot of other banks are already offering it. Not everyone likes the thought of halo. 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.