Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Apple Pay - when we will get it???

Posted by tiglyosaurus tiglyosaurus
Message 1 of 3 109 Views

Hi BW

now please don’t give the same BS a cookie cutter reply you have given everyone. 

Your customers want Apple Pay and yet you keep refusing to tell us why we can’t have it. All the other banks have it so catch up!

You can’t offer Android Pay and not the other. As others have said some of us will NEVER switch our phone brands so why should we be disadvantaged.

stop also trying to sell me a halo ring. I don’t want one. They are big bulky and cumbersome. I also am not going to pay for something I can use a app on my phone for free.

0 Kudos

Re: Apple Pay - when we will get it???

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 3 99 Views

I am sorry that I don't have another answer for you @tiglyosaurus, though I don't have any news to share on Apple Pay. As previously advised, we've been unable to come to a commercial agreement with Apple in order to be able to provide this to our customers. I appreciate that this would be disappointing, and can assure you that if there are any changes or updates we will let you know.  

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Re: Apple Pay - when we will get it???

Posted by ApplePayNow ApplePayNow
Message 3 of 3 74 Views

You have been ‘unable’ to come to commercial terms with apple for over 3+ years! Either you guys aren’t trying hard enough to agree to commercial terms...or just hopeless at getting the job done!

Your current customers have had enough and taking our banking elsewhere! Absolute rubbish customer service from BW!! I recommend Macquarie Bank. Much better application on iPhone than BankWest and they support ApplePay! 

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.