Posted by Wr Wr
Message 1 of 10 3,870 Views

So what’s the latest Bankwest?

Any chance of getting Apple Pay soooon?

0 Kudos

Re: Apple Pay update...November 2018

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 10 3,862 Views

Hey @Wr, we don't have any updates on Apple Pay at this stage I'm sorry. When we do, we'll let our customers know.

Thanks for your patience during this time, I know the lack of Apple Pay may be frustrating.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Posted by gixxersw gixxersw
Message 3 of 10 3,857 Views

Would it be too much to ask as to why Apple Pay has not been implemented?

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 10 3,844 Views

Hey @gixxersw, if you look back through the Apple Pay posts through the Forum, you'd see that we're unable to provide this service to our customers as we've not been able to come to a commercial agreement with Apple. As soon as this changes, we'll update our social media channels. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Message 5 of 10 3,841 Views

Funny how most other banks have managed to negotiate a "commercial" agreement with Apple. Do Bankwest need to employ better negotiators? because If i was to believe your answer it really does mean you have employed the wrong people.

A more likely senario is that Bankwest are prioritising profits ahead of providing a service that a lot of other banks have managed to "negotiate" and provide for their customers.

Such a poor explanation by Bankwest and one that has obviously been fed to customers for far too long.

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 6 of 10 3,839 Views

I'm sorry I don't have a different answer for you and understand this is frustrating. When we have any news, we'll let our customers know. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Message 7 of 10 3,836 Views

Another brush off of your customers.

These are some of the questions I would be providing answers for if I was Bankwest and valued my customers.

• Does Bankwest want to offer this service?
  • Why has there been no commercial agreement so far?
  • What steps are the bank taking to achieve a positive outcome?
  • Do Bankwest believe a positive outcome can be achieved?
  • If a positive outcome can be achieved what is the time frame?
  • Why have other banks been able to implement this service but Bankwest have not?

Your customers deserve answers, not simple one line responses that provide no detail. This has gone on way too long and Bankwest should do better.

0 Kudos

Posted by AdamC_75 AdamC_75
Message 8 of 10 1,791 Views

Availbale from today. Just set-up and have already used it.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.