on 06-11-2018 08:52 AM
on 07-11-2018 09:20 AM
on 07-11-2018 12:41 PM
Funny how most other banks have managed to negotiate a "commercial" agreement with Apple. Do Bankwest need to employ better negotiators? because If i was to believe your answer it really does mean you have employed the wrong people.
A more likely senario is that Bankwest are prioritising profits ahead of providing a service that a lot of other banks have managed to "negotiate" and provide for their customers.
Such a poor explanation by Bankwest and one that has obviously been fed to customers for far too long.
on 07-11-2018 01:00 PM
I'm sorry I don't have a different answer for you and understand this is frustrating. When we have any news, we'll let our customers know.
on 07-11-2018 08:56 PM
Another brush off of your customers.
These are some of the questions I would be providing answers for if I was Bankwest and valued my customers.
- Does Bankwest want to offer this service?
- Why has there been no commercial agreement so far?
- What steps are the bank taking to achieve a positive outcome?
- Do Bankwest believe a positive outcome can be achieved?
- If a positive outcome can be achieved what is the time frame?
- Why have other banks been able to implement this service but Bankwest have not?
Your customers deserve answers, not simple one line responses that provide no detail. This has gone on way too long and Bankwest should do better.