Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

App requests

Posted by leena leena
Message 1 of 2 482 Views

Hi there,

The Bankwest app is looking good however it's still lagging behind on several things that are pretty important.

1. No Apple Pay updates even though this valuable to a lot of customers and has been mentioned several times on the forums.
  2. Realtime Budgetting Tool, I currently do this manually through spreadsheets but this is very oldschool and time consuming. I'm hoping Bankwest will set something up like Commbank/NAB/Pocketbook.

I believe the purpose of these forums is to give us an input and feedback is used to help shape future updates so I'm keen on hearing if these items are flagged to be included in a release in the foreseeable future.

I'll be selling my current home and getting a new mortgage in a few months time so I'll be reassessing banks and these things will be a must for any bank I end up going with.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re: App requests

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 424 Views

Hi @leena, glad to hear you're enjoying the app. While I'd love to be able to give you an update on Apple Pay, at this stage we don't have any updates on this. I can certainly understand that you're keen to use it, and as soon as we do have any information we will be sure to update this tread on the forum as well our Facebook and Twitter pages with the details.

In regards to the real-time budgeting tool, we don't currently have immediate plans for this but I have passed your feedback onto the mobile team to look into and consider. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.