Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Android app doesn't go straight to selected notification after PIN login

Posted by duffy duffy
Message 1 of 8 1,386 Views

With the Android app, if I follow a notification from the phone lock screen and then enter 4 digit PIN to login I'm then not presented immediately in the app with the notification I followed. This is annoying and time wasting as I then have to go to the menu, Easy Alerts, Notification List and find the notification to see the details. Could this be considered a bug?

0 Kudos

Re: Android app doesn't go straight to selected notification after PIN login

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 8 1,378 Views

Hi @duffy, thanks for your question! I have reached out to our Mobile team to have a look into this and let me know what's happened here. Once I have a response I will let you know Smiley Happy Thanks! ^Lynds

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 3 of 8 1,357 Views

Thanks for your patience @duffy, can you please let me know what phone it is that you're using, and also which version of Android you have installed? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by duffy duffy
Message 4 of 8 1,353 Views

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.

Android 7.0.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by duffy duffy
Message 5 of 8 1,350 Views

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 8 1,349 Views

So that we can look into this further for you, can you please send me an email to forum@bankwest.com.au with your full name, contact number and forum username @duffy? Thanks

0 Kudos

Posted by duffy duffy
Message 7 of 8 1,347 Views

Email sent as requested.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 8 1,343 Views

Thanks for chatting with me @duffy, I will keep you updated as soon we have some more information :-)

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.